We are what we think. This idea goes back centuries. It has been used to encourage people to put spirit first; it has been used as a way to get ahead in business. Here are some quotes about how our thinking affects our reality:
- Proverbs 23:7: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.
- Henry Ford: If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
- Buddha: We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
- Albert Einstein: The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- Earl Nightingale: You become what you think about all day long.
Some have been skeptical about the power of thought. Lao Tzu held an interesting view:…
View original post 255 more words